Thai food the way you’ll find it in Thailand!
Eatingthaifood.com started as a blog to share with you Thai food tips and photos from eating in Bangkok and throughout Thailand.
It’s great to meet you, and I’m happy you love Thai food as much as I do!
– Mark (more about me here)
Get Thai food updates (for free):
First, I would like to personally invite you to join over 35,000+ other Thai food lovers who receive free e-mails updates about exclusive Thai food tips and latest recipes.
By signing up, you’ll also get a copy of the “Bangkok $1 Menu” guide (for free)!
How to navigate eatingthaifood.com
Eatingthaifood.com is a Thai food blog and resource about all things having to do with Thai food in Thailand.
I’ll just quickly explain the sections of this website so you can navigate it easier and find what you’re looking for.
Also, keep in mind there’s a search box on the homepage, and it works pretty well, if you’re looking for something specific.
Here are the main sections and types of posts you’ll find:
- Restaurant Reviews – From Thai street food to shophouse Thai restaurants, if you’re looking for restaurants to eat at in Thailand, this is where you can start.
- Thai Recipes – If you’re ready to cook authentic, homestyle, and Thai street food style dishes at home, browse the recipes and start cooking!
- Food Tips – Occasionally I’ll post some tips and cultural posts about living and eating in Thailand.
- Store – For premium Thai food guides that show you exactly how and what to eat in Thailand, head over to the store.
Also, once you’re on a post you’ll easily be able to navigate through other posts via the search box, or by browsing the the sections and categories.
Search by City in Thailand:
If you’re visiting or living in Thailand, here are the main cities where I’ve eaten, and some of the best Thai restaurant suggestions in the main cities:
Thai food inspiration:
Here are some of my favorite Thai food posts:
- Giant river prawns in Ayutthaya
- Soei – Vibrant flavors in Bangkok
- Somsak Boo Ob – Shrimp and Crab
- Rice and curry in Chinatown
- Amazing food in Chiang Rai
- The best khao soi in Thailand?
- Thai breakfast – here’s what you should try
Authentic Thai recipes
Traveling and eating through Thailand, I’ve learned a variety of regional Thai recipes, especially Thai street food style recipes.
Also, many of the recipes on eatingthaifood.com are directly from my mother in-law, who happens to be one of the best cooks in Thailand (at least I think so) and who cooks for me just about everyday I’m home in Bangkok.
If you’re ready to cook Thai food the way it tastes in Thailand, start exploring these recipes.
Here are a few of the top recipes:
[list-posts cat=”804″ posts_per_page=”6″ columns=”3″ orderby=”comment_count” order=”desc”]
Click here to see all recipes.
Lastly, I just want to say thank you and welcome to eatingthafood.com.
I’m happy you’re here and ready to eat, cook, and discover more Thai food.
Also, just quickly wanted to let you know I blog all about Thai food here on eatingthaifood.com, but I also have a travel food blog at migrationology.com which also covers outside of Thailand.
Nice to meet you and I look forward to connecting with you more,
– Mark Wiens
Bangkok $1 Menu
Enter your name and e-mail below to download the “Bangkok $1 Menu” – a guide that shows you 50 of the best Thai street food dishes, and where to order them.