Eating Bangkok Tours by Eating Thai Food
NOTE: Due to my frequent travel schedule, at this time I’m not…
NOTE: Due to my frequent travel schedule, at this time I’m not able to offer any Bangkok food tours. Please refer to the blog, and also to the Eating Thai Food Guide. – Thank you, Mark
Is Bangkok the best city in the world for food?
We certainly think so….
Introducing all-inclusive “Eating Bangkok Tours” where you’ll sample some of Thailand’s best dishes, taste a range of Thai food from around the country, and experience authentic Thai local style cuisine at its finest!
Importance of Thai food
Food is one of the most important parts of visiting Thailand and getting a taste for its vibrant cuisine when in Bangkok is one of the most rewarding things to do.
Food is not only delicious and necessary for survival, it’s one of the most essential components of Thai culture – nearly everything in Thailand has food involved.
“There’s no better way to submerge yourself in Thailand than by exploring the food.”
What we’ve got for you…
On this exclusive culinary food walk you’ll learn about Thai cuisine, eat a range of delicious dishes from around the country and fully indulge in Thai food the way it’s supposed to be enjoyed!
See a tasty looking snack as we’re walking past? Just let me know and we can get a sample! These Bangkok culinary tours will be laid-back, flexible and tailor-made to EAT.
What are we eating on the food tour?
Here’s a quick description of some of the dishes we’re going to be eating… that’s right… we are going to be eating lots of food – and it’s all included! Are you ready?
Popular Daily Thai Food
- Khao Na Bpet (ข้าวหน้าเป็ด) – Roasted duck over rice
- Khao Moo Daeng (ข้าวหมูแดง) – Red barbecue pork over rice with sweet red sauce
- Pad See Ew (ผัดซีอิ๋ว) – Stir fried wide rice noodles with soy sauce
- Takoh (ตะโก้) – Creamy coconut pudding dessert
- Khanom Chun (ขนมชั้น) – Thai jelly
- Khanom Tungtag (ขนมถังแตก) – Thai style waffle with cream and candied coconut
- Moo Tod (หมูทอด) – Delicious deep fried pork
- If you see anything else you want to sample – let me know (seriously, this tour will be relaxed and flexible)!
Southern Thai Food
- Gaeng Som (แกงส้ม) – Southern sour and spicy soup
- Pla Too Shushi (ปลาทูฉู่ฉี่) – Mackerel fish curry
- A variety of other southern Thai dishes of the day
- Kuay Teow Sukhothai (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวสุโขทัย) – Speciality noodles in a lovely broth with lots of toppings
- Kuay Teow Tom Yum (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวต้มยำ) – The signature Thai noodle soup dish
- Kuay Teow Gaeng (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวแกง) – Noodles in curry sauce
- Kuay Teow Moo Toon (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวหมูตุ๋น) – Noodles with tender pork
- Som Tam (ส้มตำ) – Famous green papaya salad
- Larb Pla Duk (ลาบปลาดุก) – Smoked catfish salad
- Yam Pla Duk Foo or Yam Woon Sen (ยำปลาดุกฟูหรือยำวุ้นเส้น) – Either crispy fried catfish salad or mung bean noodle salad
- Nam Tok (นำ้ตก) – Grilled pork neck salad
- Khao Neow (ข้าวเหนียว) – Sticky rice
Note: The menu is subject to change depending on the tour and what’s available that particular day – however we’ll do our best to eat everything mentioned and more!
NOTE: I am currently traveling outside of Thailand, so tours are not available. Please refer to the Eating Thai Food Guide for lots of delicious eating tips! Thanks – Mark
Food Tours (Prices):
At this point we are only able to offer private tours. Please e-mail us ([email protected]) and we’d be happy to arrange a food tour catering exactly to you.
Here are the prices:
1 person: 4,000 Thai Baht (solo tour)
2 people: 4,600 Thai Baht (together)
3 people or more – 1,800 Thai Baht per person
This price includes all the food your can eat and boat transportation. Email us at [email protected] if you’re interested in making a booking.
Also, consider grabbing a copy of the ultimate Thai food guide (just $7).
Who Are We?
EatingThaiFood.com was founded in 2009 to be a resource for Thai food lovers. Over the years we’ve published restaurants reviews in Bangkok, tips on Thai food dining and lots and lots of delicious Thai food photos!
In 2011 we published the Eating Thai Food Guide – a compilation of over 2 years of Thai food photos, useful eating tips and places to eat in Bangkok.
Thai food is our passion!
If you’d like to learn more about arranging an Eating Bangkok Tour, please email us at [email protected].
PLEASE NOTE: Due to my frequent travel schedule, at this time I’m not able to offer any Bangkok food tours. Please refer to the blog, and also to the Eating Thai Food Guide. – Thank you, Mark