“Thai Food is about to be the highlight of your time in Thailand!”
Many people come to Thailand ready to eat all the famous and delicious food.
But, with the language barrier, and not knowing how, or even where to order, they end up missing a lot of amazing Thai dishes.
The biggest challenge is knowing what and how to order Thai food, or even what’s available to order.
In the Eating Thai Food Guide (eBook) I’ve shared my tips for eating Thai food that I’ve been learning and writing about since 2009.
I’m excited to share this guide with you to help you learn how to order, and even what dishes to order, and where.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’re going to get:
- Authentic Thai meal plans
- How to order Thai food and what to look for
- Thai phrases (written in Thai) for ordering Thai food
- Different genres of Thai cuisine
- Thai eating etiquette
- Top restaurant suggestions (Bangkok and Chiang Mai)
- Thai food safety tips and suggestions
“I’m crazy for Thailand and Thai food, especially Bangkok street food. Your Eating Thai Food Guide and your blog have been very valuable supports during my last stay in BKK. Thanks to you, I went to amazing stalls and restaurants and tried dishes that I would never tried without your recommendations.”
– Arnaud (from Paris)
When you’re done reading the Eating Thai Food Guide, you’ll be able to…
- Order a meal like a Thai family would
- Recognize the regional variations of Thai cuisine
- Be able to select and choose Thai restaurants and street food stalls
- Understand the process of cooking Thai food and the ingredients used
- Enjoy Thai meals that you (and everyone with you) will never forget
What is an eBook?
This is not a printed book, but it’s an eBook in PDF format.
The biggest benefit of an eBook is that as soon as you purchase you’ll be able to download it in digital format and access it on your mobile device or computer.
100% Money back guarantee
I am confident the Eating Thai Food Guide will help you eat amazing Thai food, and that’s why I’m offering a full money-back guarantee. If the guide is not what you thought it would be, or if you don’t learn something, e-mail me within 30 days of your purchase and I will happily refund your money, no questions asked.
“Hey Mark, I love your Eating Thai Food Guide that I just bought. It’s exactly what I was looking for. It’s beautifully laid out and I like that you have links for locations and maps with additional photos.”
– Patrick from California